Considering the world pandemic, Online presentation will be available for participants who are not able to join the conference physically. Below are instructions to be adhere to:
1. Online Presentation Preparation
- Online Presentation will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Meeting. The session room link will be provided about two months ahead of the conference.
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Online Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program. All presentation times are shown in China Standard Time (GMT+8).
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the conference.
2. Pre-recorded Video Presentation
If you are not sure you can deliver a live presentation through MS Teams at the assigned time, and for backup purpose (in case of any internet connection problems), please pre-record a video of PPT presentation at your convenience and submit it to us. We will play the video at your speech time.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .MP4. Please check the following tips to prepare your video presentation:
√ How to record a video with PowerPoint
√ How to record a video with ZOOM
- Please show your face in the video with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
- The Video submission deadline is by August 25, 2022. Please upload the video via the submission system.
- The video will be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation, if you do not want to post it publicly, please inform us via e-mail.
3. Important Notices
Due to the nature of an online conference, all uploaded videos will be posted publicly. It is important for presenters to understand that items uploaded to the conference website are, public, citable, shareable, and available online for a long time
. Please create your presentation slides and check them for sensitive or confidential information.